Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bad News


I logged on to our Twitter tonight and I saw Drake was a trending topic so I clicked his name to see what everyone was talking about. I then saw numerous links to the picture above of Drake lying on stage at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden. Apparently he twisted his already injured knee and had to be carried off stage by 4 people. Drake said in an interview last week that doctors said if he tears his ACL again he may never be able to walk again. That would be very unfortunate if that is the case, so let's just hope it isn't that serious. Here's a link I found on Twitter with more information on what happened at the show: http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/breaking-news-drake-twists-injured-knee-and-collapses-onstage-in-camden-nj/


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment