Friday, July 24, 2009

Cantina

Ryan and I tried to go to Cantina a few months back but I had some car trouble on the way there and we never got to go. Today, we finally made it over to Cantina Los Caballitos in South Philly. I had been there before and thought it was excellent and I still feel the same way. We shared these amazing fried plantains, Ryan got chicken tacos which looked delectable and I got the vegetarian quesadilla with mushrooms, cheese, and some other things that I can't remember.

Thankfully they give you chips when you sit down because we were both starving when we got there. I like Taco House's chips better but both salsas were good.
These are the amazing fried plantains. They were sweet and delicious.
Ryan's chicken tacos which looked very appetizing. Seeing them made me want to eat meat again.
The vegetarian quesadilla served with sour cream, lettuce, pico de gallo, and some white substance which I used up. It was tasty, or as the guy in the song "Fergalicious" says, "T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y."

Eating chips (like a boss).
Look at that stache!
I couldn't leave out the shots of the always stunning South Philly.

So there you have it boys and girls, the first documentation of our first real culinary adventure. More are sure to come. Keep it locked.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment